Certificate Course Enrolments
Enrolments for Certificate courses must be done in person.
If you are ready to enrol in your Certificate III course then please call us for an appointment or stop in during enrolment hours (9am-2pm Mon-Fri).
Allow approximately 45 minutes- 1 hour for the enrolment process. Upon enrolment, Flex Training Services will need to receive a deposit of $600, a Government Issued Photo I.D. (Australian Drivers License, Proof of Age card, or Passport) and proof of citizenship, permanent residency or visa number.
Please note: Flex Training Services is not a CRICOS provider and cannot enrol students on visa numbers 500, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574 or 575. If you are on one of these visa sub classes please refer to a registered CRICOS provider.
If eligible students have not applied for a National Police Clearance or Unique Student Identifier (USI) at time of enrolment, the Flex staff will assist them.
Monday – Friday 9:00am- 2:00pm
Enrolment walk- ins are welcome or call us to book an appointment.
Location: We are conveniently located at 97 Edward Street, Perth 6000, a 5 minute walk from the Claisebrook train station.
Students will need to be able to obtain or successfully complete the following to complete the course;
- A CLEAR National Police Clearance that is less than 12 months old for the duration of the course (Application forms are available at participating Australia Post outlets or online. Once complete, present the form along with the application fee and 100 points of identification to any participating Australia Post outlet).
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Photo I.D. (Australian Driver’s License/ Proof of Age Card or Passport)
- Evidence of citizenship/permanent residency/visa number
- Unique Student Identifier (USI), visit http://www.usi.gov.au.
Call us on (08) 9427 7518 to speak to one of our friendly advisers to book your aged care training.