Flex Training Services (FTS) desires to uphold the Australian Privacy Principles and abides by the Privacy Act 1988 in relation to the protection of personal information that is collected, used and disclosed with respect to its different businesses.
This policy will entail in brief key aspects as per the Privacy Act such as;
- The fact that we collect personal information
- The reasons why we collect personal information
- How your information is stored
- The opportunity for individuals to access and change their personal information
- Disclosure of personal information to a third party.
- Making a complaint and the complaint resolution process
- Contact details and our assurance to the Privacy Act
Collection of Personal Information
In order to use a Flex Health Group website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best possible service. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by FTS is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Personal information is collected but not limited for;
- Employment purposes in solemn anonymity during the pre-employment process.
- Communication and exchange of important information and documentation such as payslips, newsletters, etc. whilst being employed.
- Documentation and certificates issuance on completion or assessment of a course or training.
- Offering Elite services within the Healthcare industry
- Issuing invoices and communication. FTS may use this information for other purposes, including some promotional e-mails. Should you wish to not receive such correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing list by e-mailing us at email@example.com
Storage of collected information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your personal information
Individuals can access and correct the personal information held on our systems by establishing contact with via e-mail, phone or in person to the relevant department of the business and completing the necessary documentation requested.
Disclosing personal information to third party
FTS may, at its discretion, use other third parties to provide essential services onsite or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. FTS does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Making a complaint and using the complaint resolution process
If you have complaint in regards to the way we have handled your personal information, please contact us on;
Phone: 08 9427 7518
Or write to us;
Mailing Address: FLEX TRAINING SERVICES
Attn: Re: Privacy
PO Box 8590, Perth Business Centre,
If you make a complaint, we will contact you to discuss the details of your complaint and may ask you to provide more information.
We will make all attempts to respond to and deal with your complaint promptly and within a reasonable time. We will act to resolve the matter when it is reasonable and practical to do so.
- Our assurance and communication
Fax: (08) 9427 7560
Street Address: 97 Edward Street, Perth, WA, 6000
Mailing Address: PO Box 8590, Perth Business Centre, WA 6849