Do you want to start your new career or update your skills but think you don’t have the time or money?
Flex Training Services offer Nationally Recognised Courses in the form of traineeships. Traineeships are a great opportunity to learn and gain Nationally Recognised Qualifications whilst still working and earning. The courses are designed for those who are currently working in the Aged Care Industry and are to be completed externally. Flex Training Services will provide all course units and learning materials to the trainee as well as provide extra support where needed. Trainers/ Assessors will perform monthly visits to the trainee's registered workplace to perform training and assessing.
Flex Training Services can help...
- Earn while you learn!
- Gain hands-on work experience
- Finish with a Certificate III in Individual Support or a Certificate IV in Aging Support
- Be able to work approximatey 15-20 hours of paid work each week at an aged care facility or for a home care provider.
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen; or New Zealand Passport Holder who has been a resident in Australia for more than 6 months
- Hold or obtain a CLEAR National Police Clearance less than 12 months old
- Must not have a prior qualification higher than Cert IV (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree)
- Must not have a prior qualification at Cert III or Cert IV completed within 7 years (unless completed while at school or completed within 2 years of leaving school)
- Prior qualification at Cert III completed over 7 years must have a different occupation outcome.
If you are an eligible candidate you will be signed on as a trainee by an Australian Apprenticeship Centre.
A traineeship is a great way to kick start your career in the Heath Care Industry.
Flex Training Service trainers will keep in touch with you and visit you on-site, offering you support and guidance in your new career.
A qualification can be awarded in as little as 6 months. In addition, trainees may also attend any relevant courses offered by Flex Training Services whilst undergoing their traineeship.
For indicative prices for traineeships click here
To enquire about a Traineeship call (08) 9427 7518 or email Flex Training Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.